No, currently the billing allows only per day basis. If you extend the trip by additional hours, you will be charged on the per hour basis. If the time extended is more than 6 hours, it will be billed an additional 1 day.
Articles in this section
- Is the vehicle detail mentioned in the booking time, guaranteed?
- How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
- What is the booking process?
- For local package trip, how early the vehicle can be made available?
- How can I find operators policies?
- What if I additional luggage requirement?
- How far in advance we need to book?
- Can I book more than 1 vehicle?
- Do I have to give the pickup for outstation trips?
- Can I book vehicle for 1 and half days?